Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Super Moderator
10,751 Posts
The State of Illinois has declared the P-17 to be a Weapon of War Assault Weapon by virtue of its threaded barrel and 16 round magazine.
Good thing the P17 doesn't have the shoulder thing that goes up (Carolyn McCarthy) or a 30 caliber magazine clip (Kevin deLeon).

· Registered
329 Posts
Ohhhh Noooo…. [great gnashing of teeth and wringing of hands]……

The State of Illinois has declared the P-17 to be a Weapon of War Assault Weapon by virtue of its threaded barrel and 16 round magazine.
I didn't know that I purchased another Weapon Of War to add to my collection of my AR15's and AK47's. Next they will add my 9mm pistols, 12 gauge shotguns, 243 cal. Interarms Mk 10 with 4 - 12 power scope because it is a sniper rifle of groundhogs.

Ron

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't know that I purchased another Weapon Of War to add to my collection of my AR15's and AK47's. Next they will add my 9mm pistols, 12 gauge shotguns, 243 cal. Interarms Mk 10 with 4 - 12 power scope because it is a sniper rifle of groundhogs.

Ron
Actually, according to the Illinois Law most of those already are…

· Registered
1,295 Posts

· Registered
152 Posts
Yep, Fat Fredo Pritzker and his band of Democrat Nazis went all out on this law. The chances of it surviving a court challenge is zero, but they really love making the press when they do stuff like this. The defenders of good are in court today to get a stay. Hoping sanity prevails, but there isn't a lot of that here in Illinois.

· Registered
152 Posts
It gets better for those who haven't been following the news. Virtually every sheriff outside of Chicago has stated they won't enforce the law and Pritzker isn't taking it well.
Fat Fredo says the state police will enforce it. However, the county sheriffs run all the jails except the state prisons. The sheriffs have stated that they won't house someone that the ISP arrests solely for this law, so the ISP won't have anyplace to put the people they arrest.

Fredo has national ambitions. Remember this in 2024 when he announces his presidential run. You too could have a dose of him in your state. :eek:

· Registered
115 Posts
This explains why I see Illinois license plates at every stoplight!

Welcome to the Gunshine State! 🏖 We require bail bonds and have freedom to defend ourselves.

In Polk County (Lakeland) sheriff Grady requested every citizen be armed and shoot your lawn mower thief many times. YouTube him. 😁

every citizen be armed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts