Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get safety lever replacements without sending my gun back to Kel-Tec? I am the second owner so the warranty is void.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Do these things break easily or are you printing and better than stock safety lever?
Asking because if I can ever find a P17, I'm snatching it up. I already have Tanner's red dot plate.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Do these things break easily or are you printing and better than stock safety lever?
Asking because if I can ever find a P17, I'm snatching it up. I already have Tanner's red dot plate.
I don't think they break particularly easy. I don't think my printed ones are any tougher, they're probably about equal more or less. I've been printing a set with a couple of different lengths and heights different than factory, so its just to give some different options. Like for me, I run an extended on the left side and flush lever on the right side since I'm right handed. Just makes it easier to engage and less likely to rub my trigger finger on the other side.

·
Premium Member
4,875 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get safety lever replacements without sending my gun back to Kel-Tec? I am the second owner so the warranty is void.
Call Kel Tec. They might send you one anyway or allow you to purchase one. They sell parts for their other pistols right off of their website.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts