Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,690 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Been waiting for months and one finally came in. Paid $209 for it. More than I would like but I am not getting any younger. I have to wait for the NICs to clear, probably 2-3 days. Then it's mine.

·
Super Moderator
9,955 Posts
Been waiting for months and one finally came in. Paid $209 for it. More than I would like but I am not getting any younger.
I keep checking Bud's website. If they have it online, I'll buy one and pick it up in the store. They also have a checkbox to show if the local store has one, so I could go buy it. It'll probably be $199, but as you say, I'm not getting any younger, and everything is allocated in these crazy times. Glad I bought a lot of 22 ammo.

I have to wait for the NICs to clear, probably 2-3 days. Then it's mine.
I thought the "I" in NICS was "Instant". o_O

·
Registered
Keltec PMR30
7 Posts
Lucked out and found a P17 at a dealer about 75 miles away and will pick up a P17 today and paying $249.99 + tax and that is the best price I could find after scouring the online sales places for hours. Most places online seem to be asking around $349.00 for a P17

·
Registered
54 Posts
What I think is sad is Kel-tec made a product affordable for their consumers to be taken advantage of from these sellers. This we have not seen. I too did not get the Democrat comment.
Perhaps if they cut out the middle men and sold direct this wouldn't be an issue.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Keep checking Sportsman's Wearhouse, still $169.99, I picked one up 2 days ago. Order on web, P/U in store in a few days. Must check at least once per day or more.

·
Registered
Keltec PMR30
7 Posts
Sportsmans Warehouse is one of my go to places and I check it often...must have just missed your price because I was looking there at least 10 times a day. Showing out of stock now and timing is everything. I stumbled on mine on Armslist and it had been on there for less than 15 minutes when I found it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
After 6 months of looking I finally scored one last night on Sportsman's Warehouse. Happened to look at about 1:30 AM and couldn't check out fast enough. Pick up date is about a week and a half out. Hopefully it really happens...

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
I have one BNIB. All mags topped off. Looking for land with a stream. :p

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sportsmans Warehouse is one of my go to places and I check it often...must have just missed your price because I was looking there at least 10 times a day. Showing out of stock now and timing is everything. I stumbled on mine on Armslist and it had been on there for less than 15 minutes when I found it.
They had the tan one in stock the other day. I have the page bookmarked in my favorites so it's easy to check often. I was going to order extra magazines so I thought why not just buy another pistol and get 3 more magazines. Magazines $14.95 x3 plus shipping minus $180.00 for the gun . so I figured the gun cost me about $130.00. Like foxhopper said I think they update their inventory and web site very early in the morning because I placed my orders at 2am and 4 am.

·
Registered
20 Posts
That's good thinking, cloud!

BTW- It looks like the Kel-Tec web site is having a black friday sale coming up with free shipping if you spend $50 and a couple other deals for higher spend amounts. Might be a good time to also save some money on extra mags or other things.
Just wish they had more parts available for the P17.

·
Registered
11 Posts
as of 2:25 pm 11/25/2020 the tan p17 is back in stock at sportsman's warehouse.

41 - 60 of 70 Posts