Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will we ever see $179.00 each for a P17 pistol ? I don’t think we will see them under $279.00. Thats’s if and when they even start making them again. I cannot believe the reason we don’t see them on the shelf is that Covid causing material issues and supply chain issues to make the guns. MD

·
Registered
671 Posts
I bought mine two months ago at my lgs for $199.00 which I believe is the msrp.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I travel a lot through the whole state of Iowa and we have Bass Pro , Scheels , Sportsman’s WareHouse and some big independent gun stores. I have seen 3 in person in 18 months in the whole state of Iowa from $379.00 to $499.00. I Have see 2 in stock on line for $499.00.
Now this is not on GunBroker.
You Sir buying one for $199.00 at your LGS are a very very lucky man. I think I would have bought some lotto tickets that day also. Ha Ha. MD

·
Registered
671 Posts
I travel a lot through the whole state of Iowa and we have Bass Pro , Scheels , Sportsman’s WareHouse and some big indecent gun stores. I have seen 3 in person in 18 months in the whole state of Iowa from $379.00 to $499.00. I Have see 2 in stock on line for $499.00. Now this is not on GunBroker.
You Sir buying one for $199.00 at your LGS are a very very lucky man. I think I would have bought some lotto tickets that day also. Ha Ha. MD
He knew I was looking for a new Kel-Tec so he held it behind the counter and asked me if I had been looking for a P17 and I said yeah I'll take it. How much? When he said $199, I already had my credit card out. The funny thing is the Kel-Tec I had been asking about for months was an SU16. But I had already bought a PMR30 and a CMR30 from him.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sportsmans Warehouse has them listed at $169.99, but is out of stock currently. I would keep an eye there when the next batch comes through.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Will we ever see $179.00 each for a P17 pistol ? I don’t think we will see them under $279.00. Thats’s if and when they even start making them again. I cannot believe the reason we don’t see them on the shelf is that Covid causing material issues and supply chain issues to make the guns. MD
Sure we will. Prices fluctuate, it's the nature of things. When the KSG first hit the market it was impossible to find and the prices were way above MSRP. Eventually they fell down to MSRP and then below. Now they're hard to find and prices reflect that. Same for the RDB.

In time, the price of the P17 will get back to MSRP and maybe even lower. Just got to be patient.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The more relevant question is when will we see the P17 in stock in stores?

·
Registered
7 Posts
If everyone would just stop buying from gunbroker, etc. for a few months, the prices would plummet. I refuse to spend double, triple or more on a weapon or ammunition.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sportsman's Warehouse has the P17 in black for $169.99 and tan and green are $219.99. They are usually listed as out of stock on their website but quite often they add stock around 2 AM (ET) I don't know if that's when they update all their inventory or just certain things but I made a script that checked for P17s and had it send me a message when they are in stock. I was able to get a black P17 for $169.99 a few weeks back. They had the tan P17 last night / this morning from 1:55 AM until 2:20 AM (again, Eastern time)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts