Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
20200623_150336.jpg
"Leaving in the field their arms, let no one go even a foot from where they are; for you can never know when you may need your weapon!"

Elder Edda *the high ones lay* 38

Never be without your means of defense, only a fool is disarmed completely at any time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I like the grip but it looks loose...not snug fit. Brand name of grips?
At the time of the picture there is a little bit of play right at the top of the back strap, probably from pulling and stretching it over the grip. After a visit to the range the grip is now snug at the top but that little bit of play is now on the bottom of the back strap. There is a small gap at the non-moving extension of the magazine release too.

I bought the black grip on eBay searching for whatever accessories I could find for P17's. It arrived with an invoice from Premium Gun Grips out of North Carolina. After looking at the invoice and their website it seems to be a "universal" rubber grip for Glock and Kel Tec so I continued looking and found the same grip in khaki and green on Amazon under various brand names, I couldn't decide which color so I got two more since they were under $10 each.

·
Registered
48 Posts
My P17 oh and it runs like a top. Now anyone making a better safety? My messed up hands cant reach the tab so I have to shift my grip to get to it. ugh.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts