Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I would just go through kel tec. I hate the nd when a distributor says they have life time warranty and then give a run around. Print the pics and send it in . They will make it right asap.
Just spit balling but it looks like the case didnt completely seat in chamber.
I have to look at my p17 cases see if i have that occuring.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Glad eveything turned out well. I had an early pmr30. Loved that gun but otped for the cp33 due to ammo cost
In fact i think the pmr30 is what brought me to the kel tec brand.
I trally want to see how the p15 shoots. I am looking forward to both versions.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I thought the same thing about a companion to the cp33. Attached is My cp33 16 inch. I also run the 17 plus mag extensions. 6 mags so 300 rounds in a super light weight compact packadge. With a companion pistol that uses same mags. Whats not to like

I kept hounding kel tec for several years to no avail. Finally a forum member made a barrel for me.

Both the cp33 pistol and the rifle version need to be kept relatively clean to be run reliable

Kel tec really needs to bring out a cp33 companion rifle.

This is so much lighter and mags so compact that i have been contemplating selling my 1022.
I do have a Henry h001 and ruger lcr for old school companion set up.

As you can tell i have been going on a 22lr run as of late. My lcpii 22lr runs super great.

Next is the advantage arms conversion fory glock 17. Need to sell some excess gun parts for that purchase.

I havent been able to get to the range to wring out the cz457 trainer yet.

22lr is such a fun and inexpensive round to shoot.

Air gun Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel Gun accessory
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Thats cool. Out of curiousity why the 16" barrel if you aren't putting an actual stock on it? Or is it just not done yet?
I had an ar15 stock on it.

It was too heavy and bulky when folded.

Thats a MI ar15 folding stock mechanism and it has some weight to it as well.

The ar15 pistol tube provides same purpose as standard ar15 stock but drops weight and bulk.

It keeps weapon lighter and sleeker.
I am still able to shoulder weapon as normal. It brings eye closer to chargimg handle and nose doesnt come in contact with it.

Bring face closer to charging handle helped with gaining proper eye relief. When i mount the rifle my eyes are lined up with optic without the need to adjust.

Recently thought about shortening the barrel but i dont think it would make that much difference.

Besides this way i dont have to worry about brace or SBR issues.

Next is to find a place to copy handgaurd in aluminum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts