Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, can anyone tell me if I attached the belt to my p11 without having kel tec do it will I void my warranty? I just got it back after them having it for 7 weeks fixing my extractor so I don't want to send it in for another 6-8 weeks. Thanks

·
Registered
51 Posts
I shouldn't think installing the Kel-Tec belt clip to your Kel-Tec P11 would void the warrant unless you somehow manage to damage the pistol during that very easy install process.

·
Administrator
32,246 Posts
Keltec sells the belt clips and expects that you will install it yourself. This is a non-issue.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Has anyone used trigger plugs while carrying? Just wondering if they are worth it
A who and a whats now?

*googles*

:nuts:

The P11 has a trigger pull of almost ten pounds that feels like a mile long. If you don't trust yourself carrying a gun in your pocket, get an actual holster that covers the trigger guard, and/or get a pistol with a safety lever like the Taurus PT111 G2. Oh and of course practice practice practice, until you're actually confident of your handling of the pistol you're carrying. And don't carry any other crap in that pocket you're carrying your pistol in.

But if you're carrying a pistol on you, presumably for self defense purposes, are you planning to tell a wannabe mugger "hold on a sec, I just need to fumble this rubber plug out of the trigger guard real quick... almost there, bear with me..."?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.