Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,940 Posts
Safe Queen my A__! This puppy will continue to be carried.

Under the new conditions (if they do turn out to be real)

A. I won't be putting a lot of rounds thru my conversion.
B. I'm REAL glad I picked up that second P40 two weeks ago.
C. I 'll make a standing offer of $125 for any of those obsolete P40s out there.

Boys & girls, it would appear that the price for a P40 has just started on an upward climb. (my low ball offer not withstanding)

GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN STILL AFFORD THEM!

I will add this for those of you that are saying they will get rid of their KTs. Remember, particularly in the case of the P40, there is NO equivalent pistol. Size , weight, power AND capacity.

·
Registered
151 Posts
RAT76 said:
Safe Queen my A__!  This puppy will continue to be carried.

Under the new conditions (if they do turn out to be real)

A.  I won't be putting a lot of rounds thru my conversion.
B.  I'm REAL glad I picked up that second P40 two weeks ago.
C.  I 'll make a standing offer of $125 for any of those obsolete P40s out there.

Boys & girls, it would appear that the price for a P40 has just started on an upward climb.  (my low ball offer not withstanding)  

GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN STILL AFFORD THEM!

I will add this for those of you that are saying they will get rid of their KTs.  Remember, particularly in the case of the P40, there is NO equivalent pistol.   Size , weight, power AND capacity.

sure about that?
http://www.taurususa.com/products/product-details.cfm?id=36&category=Pistol

I'm stil lnot sure how being subject to kB and not having any warranty whatsoever makes them more valuable.

·
Registered
8,940 Posts
Yep, I'm sure.  When you figure that size is not just the overall length, width & height it also factors in the shape or in other words the volume of the weapon & the fact that I shoot 135 gr JHP & not some super hot round, yes I'll keep carrying my P40.  Ain't worried about a Kaboom.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts