Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to be on here many years ago but had to re-register. Will the Crimson Trace Laser Guard for the PF9 fit my aging P40?

Also, why did Kel-Tec kill the P40??

Thanks ya'll!

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
Don't know about the laser...but the P40 was taken out of production from the shear numbers of returns due to people not being able to handle the recoil. The techs at Kel Tec could shoot them fine...sent the gun back and the owners couldn't. FTF, FTE...jam o matics. Usual cause was limpwristing.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Lasers that are for the P11 will fit the P40. I would not look at those that are for the PF9.

·
Registered
5,203 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey guys looking for a laser for your P-40 ? I've got vary good news for you. After looking for years I found one. Just bought and installed two on both of mine. laserlyte makes them for the Ruger-9 and PF-9 model CK-AMF9. 5 min install,comes with batts installed plus an extra set, pins, allen wrenches. Has all the time on or pulse, auto shut off. Red light, shows up outside yesterday in daylight. Around $110.00, my gun shop had them for $89.00, can't beat that at all. Forgot to tell you. it's right side mounted.

·
Administrator
31,975 Posts
Thanks! It's good to know those fit the P-11. Options are good. Pictures are too. :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts