P-3ATs Galore

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by PshootR, Nov 15, 2009.

1. PshootR

PshootR Banned

Apr 1, 2005
    If no one replies to this post I will delete it in about 18 hours. If some one does I will let the mods delete the thread, hopefully.

At the gun show at the Melbourne, Fla. civic center there were Kelt-Tecs galore for some reason, mostly new in the box but plenty of used as well. P-3ATs seemed most plentiful, but there were some PF-9s and P-32s too, and a few P-11s. So if you live near there and have had trouble finding one that would be a good place to go. Hard chrome versions were present, but I did not spot any parked ones, but they're hard to tell from blue and I just made a quick walk-thru of the show without buying anything.

Michael Savage Limited Edition was for sale for $450 from Orlando Gun Vault at the show or in their shop (407-733-8774). Neil sells guns for basically $50 over his cost, which is just south of $300 for the Special Edition.

I would not bring this up except for the fact that I see folks posting that they can't find a P-3AT or PF-9 and there seem to be plenty here.

Astor Gun Shop at the show had two Grendels, a P-12 N.I.B. and a new P-10/ no box for $250 each.

2. acts2florida

acts2florida New Member

Oct 17, 2009
    I almost went to that show; won't miss the next one. How much were the hard chrome P-3AT's going for? 30 miles south, they still seem to be priced too high IMHO.

3. KelTex78

KelTex78 New Member

Jan 10, 2009
    Gun show in my are (NE Texas) a couple of weekends ago had a lot of P3ATs as well mostly priced reasonably, some priced stupidly high. Saw several HCs for $269! I only saw one p11 but there was a handful of PF9s and P32s as well. I want to sell my LCP and buy one of the HC P3ATs instead...

4. autobahn

autobahn New Member

Oct 25, 2009
    In Denver, I was over to the Firing Line in Aurora a few days ago. They had P3ATs in stock. A hard chrome/tan? body, and a blued version. Price was 279.99 for the blued.

5. PshootR

PshootR Banned

Apr 1, 2005
    Asking prices were about $269 - $349 for P3-ATs at the show. I don't know what some of the dealers would actually sell them for. There was an awful lot of competition there.