P-3AT............ very pleased.

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Zectron2348, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Zectron2348

Zectron2348 New Member

Aug 9, 2008
    Finally got a chance to take the little KT P3AT out for a test drive today.

I purchased this gun "lightly used" from a gun shop a few weeks ago, but had not had the chance to shoot it until today. The gun looked to have been fired very little, but one never knows the real reason the original owner traded it in. I must admit after reading all the stuff on this site I was a little worried, and almost expecting some problems.  

I couldn't be more pleased! Put 100 rds of Blazer ammo through it and not a single problem at all. Went bang every single time, just like is should. I was thrilled!

Now if I take her apart and don't discover anything out of the ordinary, it will have been a very good day and I can carry this fine little gun with total confidense.

2. Cubriver_Kid

Cubriver_Kid New Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Kel Tec seems to make a good product, sure like my PF9, cant wait to try my new used P3AT. I wonder how a P3 might be?, just thinking.

good luck on the new gun

CK

3. Bo_Bryant

Bo_Bryant New Member

Jun 7, 2008
    I haven't gotten to shoot my new P3AT as of yet. Picked her up last Friday. I hope I have as good a day as you have. It seems that on this thread, some haven't been having a good time. One show pictures of a split barrel.

Happy shooting.

Bo Bryant

4. molachi

molachi New Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.
    Yes KT does make a good product and they stand behind their guns with a lifetime warranty..Usually no questions asked as to whether or not you are the original purchaser..

John