Had a good day today. I finally got my P-3AT to the range. I had already done a fluff and buff and added a 1+ extension to the mag. I loaded up 5 rounds of WWB and let fly. On the third round of the first mag I had a FTE (stovepipe). I finished that mag and loaded up 5 more. Everything went fine on the second mag. Loaded up 5 more and had another FTE on the second round. Apparently that was when everything finally bedded in because everything else eas flawless. After several more 5 round mags I began loading 7 --chambering 1 and topping off the mag. All 8 worked as designed. It seemed like the dirtier it got the better it shot. I wound up shooting all 100 rounds of WWB. I was not really trying to keep the tightest groups -- this was the first time out with a new gun and I just wanted to test for function; however, at 21 feet I could have covered the whole ragged hole with a beer can. I did get a raw spot on my trigger finger from the inside of the trigger guard-- a little work with fine emory paper took care of that. When I took it down for cleaning I found a burr on the frame where the slide had been hitting it --that is probably what had caused my early FTE. I smoothed the burr, cleaned the gun and re-lubed everything. This one is a keeper!!!!! BTW I ran 200 rounds through my new P-F9 also -- no problems of any kind AND on the way home I found the SUB 2K in Glock 17 I have been looking for -- WHAAT A GREAT DAY!!!! Must be leap year or something.