P-3AT or a P-32 for my wife??  PART II

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by jalu, Mar 20, 2008.

1. jalu

jalu New Member

Feb 26, 2008
    Northeast WA.
    P-3AT or a P-32 for my wife??  PART II

After my wife, Lu (LuEllen) sat down and read through all of the great insight and info. from the other KTOG'rs these Golden Words rolled off of her lips...

"Why don't we just buy both Kel-Tecs, the P-32 and the P-3AT and then we can do that  Fluff & Buff thing on each and then run several mags through each, then I can decide from there which one I'll carry and you can keep the other for yourself...."

...at this point she walked outside to go get the mail, Have you ever seen a full grown man running around his living room high-fiving himself???? ;D ;D  And it gets better!

After her return from the mail box she stated this; "we should just keep buying these small handguns untill we find one that I really feel comfortable shooting ";D

[highlight][/highlight]  God I love this woman!

2. torrent

torrent Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2006
    Re: P-3AT or a P-32 for my wife??  PART II

You, sir, are a blessed fellow to have a wife who knows the importance of finding just the right gun. Even if that means buying several other ones in the process ;)

3. sprinter1

sprinter1 New Member

Jan 1, 2006

Did you mention for safety purposes you should also get a new BIG gun safe? ;D

4. artimus_prime

artimus_prime New Member

Nov 18, 2007
    Central FL

Are you in Florida? Because my girlfriend needs to hang out with your wife! ;D

5. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

Hey Lu!  You're a keeper! Got any sisters? [smiley=laugh.gif]

6. doubloon

doubloon New Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Houston-ish, TX

+1

7. eduk8tor

eduk8tor New Member

Feb 10, 2008

Do you think your wife would be willing to talk to my wife??? I'd be willing to buy them both lunch...wherever Lu wanted! :-?