Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being the dumbass that I am... Decided to install the stainless magazine release on my brand new P-3AT. Disassemble gun as normal BUT I (dumbass) took out the hammer block pin in error.   :-[  
Holy crap, that there is the DEMON SPRING!!! Got it back in but I'm not comfortable with it (might have re-shaped it a bit) and plan on ordering another one from Kel-Tec. Is there an easy way to install that spring??????

By the way, this firearm has the click when pulling the trigger just after the round fires. I read a couple others that have it but no definitive reason way it would click when pulling trigger to end.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Chances are that the click is related to the trigger bar. You would need to remove the frame at least part way. There is a little spring at the trigger end that may be out of place.

Mine was clicking and I found that the screw that holds the belt clip was too tight. Loosened the screw and is well. Have since removed the cilp.

SteveB

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have got to say KEL-TEC customer service is AWESOME!!!!

E-mailed them about what I (the dumbass) did.
They said no problem, parts are on the way. I screwed up, potentially damaged the spring and hammer block, yet KEL-TEC says it's on us. :cool:

It's apparent to me that buying my 2nd KEL-TEC last week was definately the right thing to do.

Way to go KEL-TEC :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts