Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a quick question on the P-3AT's I am looking at ordering one online because none of the local gunshops here in Tulsa carry the Hard Chome models. My question is I have seen some Hard Chrome models with the grey frame and others with the black frame. Is there any difference. Also should I get a second generation or 1st generation model. I have read the posts on here for both but am still confused. How do I know which one I am getting online, do I just need to ask the seller if it is 1st generation or second. Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
If you are buying a NIB, there’s a 99.999% chance it will be a SG as Kel-Tec stopped making the first-generation P-3AT almost 2 years ago. If you find a hard chrome at a reasonable price, buy it. You can buy a gray grip later for about $30.

The black grip is a SG and the gray grip is a FG (click to enlarge)

Wilson – who’s a hard chrome fanatic ;D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am confused still because I can see the difference in the slides from the black 2gen to the grey 1gen but the one i purchase is chrome with grey frame but has the 2gen slide on it. do they make both? how do you insert pics in here. i will send them?

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.