·
Premium Member
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
While I completely agree, I still, personally, should have held it together better.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am a new to the forum but I have been reading info from this site for a long time and have noticed that the members and moderators of this site do a good job holding people to standards of decency and appropriate behavior.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
MAN, Kirk. It was so harsh you offended my delicate sensitivities. I was so distraught that I had to enjoy an ice cold, tasty, adult beverage. It was horror, I tell you! HORROR! ;)

Cy

·
Premium Member
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
MAN, Kirk. It was so harsh you offended my delicate sensitivities. I was so distraught that I had to enjoy an ice cold, tasty, adult beverage. It was horror, I tell you! HORROR! ;)

Cy
And popcorn... :)

Still though, I should have reined it in.

He's been posting on another forum that I am a long term member of and I'm trying to keep the reins tight on myself there also. Ain't easy but looking back at myself here gave me some incentive.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
And popcorn... :)

Still though, I should have reined it in.

He's been posting on another forum that I am along term member of and I'm trying to keep the reins tight on myself there also. Ain't easy but looking back at myself here gave me some incentive.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk
I am sure he's already referred to us a blind fanboys who muzzled his Constitutional right to bitch and complain on a privately owned website.

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
Not quite...

Some funny news, not only has Keltec still not responded to my issues, I was banned for posting my review on the Keltec Owners Group Forums...LOL the owners of Keltec firearms cant handle negative comments about their firearms..
He's still ranting.

·
Fido for short
5,409 Posts
Hey Kirk,
You said things , that many of us here at KTOG , wished that we had said, and probably would have at some point, if his attitude continued.
Some learn , some dont.

Jim

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Hey Kirk,
You said things , that many of us here at KTOG , wished that we had said, and probably would have at some point, if his attitude continued.
Some learn , some dont.

Jim
I nearly lost it when he disrespected CJ, but I had to tone down my post to keep it within our accepted guidelines. If he truly is an LEO I am positive he's a POS officer. He has to be with that piss-poor attitude. I hope the heating & A/C in his patrol units stay broken for his entire career.

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
He got what he was looking for. Several people tried to offer help/advice but he just continued to whine.

Maybe if he keeps b!tching there will be more KSGs for us. ;)

Edit: KTC, that's funny stuff. It really sucks not having A/C in a squad let me tell you. Hopefully he is more professional and respectful while on duty.

·
Premium Member
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, just being pissy doesn't merit wishes of lifelong physical pain and debilitation.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Premium Member
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Edit: KTC, that's funny stuff. It really sucks not having A/C in a squad let me tell you.
Am I the only one who remembers when "standard" air conditioning in a car was 4/75?

I remember when household AC was all the windows being open and the brief (very) moment that the oscillating fan passed your direction.

While I certainly don't want to go without AC, it says something about us if not having AC is considered a severe punishment. :)

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
+1. I haven't had A/C in my work/personal truck for years, that's what the window crank is for. Grew up in a trailer in upstate NY, and yup, you guessed it, they didn't come with A/C and ya slept in a sleeping bag in the winters. I remember bein' 5 yrs old, waking up seeing your breath, while sipping on hot tea as dad heated the truck to take us to the sitters at 5 in the morning. Imagine the poor souls when SHTF and there's no A/C or furnace to just dial back and forth.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts