Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a lot of you have cool pictures of wildlife near your house...

Only Rule of this thread ;-) [highlight]Pictures MUST be taken from a window of your house[/highlight] :-D

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Great pictures bear.  But isn't it a little like cheating when you get to take wildlife pictures from where you live?  ;)  I mean you can practically hunt from your windows not just take pictures.

G

·
I usually take pics from the OUTSIDE of my neighbors windows, seems they all have the wildlife. Can I post those pictures here? :-/

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nu_Agin_Shooter said:
I usually take pics from the OUTSIDE of my neighbors windows, seems they all have the wildlife.  Can I post those pictures here?   :-/
Sure :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mkamer said:
Great pictures bear.  But isn't it a little like cheating when you get to take wildlife pictures from where you live?  ;)  I mean you can practically hunt from your windows not just take pictures.
I got my first deer & first 2 turkeys from just outside my yard. I got all 3 without ever wearing a piece of camo. Actually the turkeys, I was wearing blue sweatpants, flip flops, & an orange t-shirt lol

G

·
Bear76 said:
[quote author=Nu_Agin_Shooter link=1281972317/0#2 date=1281990189]I usually take pics from the OUTSIDE of my neighbors windows, seems they all have the wildlife.  Can I post those pictures here?   :-/
Sure :)[/quote]

LOL- Nicole,  I think you are too young and innocent to understand the question, so let me give you a hint-

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh. I get it now ::) I'm innocent, what can I say? Even 3 years with Spence hasn't totally corrupted my sweet little brain ;D

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Bear76 said:
oh. I get it now ::) I'm innocent, what can I say? Even 3 years with Spence hasn't totally corrupted my sweet little brain  ;D
It took me about 20 years to corrupt my wife's sweet little brain. During that time she laughed at my jokes 3 times. Once when I told it to her, once when I explained it, and the next day when she finally understood it.

Honestly, it did take about 20 years befoe she got all of the BS I put out. Be 53 years next month.

Life is short, be happy

G

·
JR37- You are telling my story!

I love my sweet bride, but she simply does not have a sick sense of humor, and that is a good thing!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm sure that being married to Spence maybe in about 20 years I'll get it ;-)

Here is a picture I took about 15 minutes ago. The deer were eating apples off the trees, but the horses chased them off.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Seven years ago I sold my house at the edge of town to the church next door. That house backed up to 80 acres of second growth timber, vines, etc. It was 1/2 mile from my house to the next house behind me. I would set at the breakfast table and watch deer eat our apples. Until the cyotes came along we also had quail. I would see thirty to forty at a time under the apple trees. The possoms ate our cat food, and the ***** kept the garbage cans turned over. It was like living in a zoo.
We also had a wealth of birds of all kinds. The honysuckle vines on the back fence assured us of humming birds.
I miss this part of living there, but I do not miss the increassed traffic on the highway in front of the house. There is now a Sonic just across the highway. I got to hear every siren that left town.
We we are now all we have are rabbits and tree rats. We have a mocking bird, some robins, a pair of doves, and mice with wings (sparrows).

Enjoy your wildlife. That is one of the reasons God put them here on this planet.

Life is Short, Be happy

·
Registered
9,459 Posts
Wife woke me from my afternoon nap to say we had a black bear in the yard. Not photo proof, but she is generally trustworthy. :) I've been here for going on 25 years and swore I saw one a few years back, but this is the first good siting we've had. This one just mosied thru.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts