Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I find the barrel rotates on my S2K and i need to send it in to be fixed I have a question. When I pulled the forearm off yestereday it was to do some cutting on it to fit a picatinny rail, that is when I discovered that the barrel moves. I then ordered a few parts on line from Kel Tec, 2 of the items being new forearms. Think it is best for me to wait and get the new forearm and then install it and send it to them. I would think it would look better then the cut up one? But my real question is does anyone have experience with how long on line orders take to come from Kel Tec?

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I think the standard answer on return work is 4-6 weeks. If you're in a hurry and have the duckets you can just buy the barrel assembly and install it yourself.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Now that I find the barrel rotates on my S2K and i need to send it in to be fixed I have a question. When I pulled the forearm off yestereday it was to do some cutting on it to fit a picatinny rail, that is when I discovered that the barrel moves. I then ordered a few parts on line from Kel Tec, 2 of the items being new forearms. Think it is best for me to wait and get the new forearm and then install it and send it to them. I would think it would look better then the cut up one? But my real question is does anyone have experience with how long on line orders take to come from Kel Tec?
If you were asking about the parts you want to buy it will only take a few days . Less than a week I would think .

·
Registered
26 Posts
Parts seem to be pretty quick, if in stock. I waited a while for the stock extension to show in stock and ordered once it was. Order to delivery....3 days to NC.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts