Ordering 380 ammo

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by msrdiver1, Jun 24, 2008.

1. msrdiver1

msrdiver1 New Member

Jan 20, 2008
    Regarding ammuntiontogo.com

I have had great customer service and speedy shipping on the following: 380, 9mm, and shotgun ammo. I am a repeat customer.

Had anybody else on this board ordered from them? I'd like to know your experience(s).

Thanks.

2. Sangueffusor

Sangueffusor New Member

May 13, 2007
    Indiana
    Yes, a couple of times now. No problems at all. I've spent way too much money there.

3. lagerbrewer

lagerbrewer New Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Yea, I've ordered once. VERY fast and good price. Bought some DPX

4. quickmick7

quickmick7 New Member

Oct 24, 2006
    south florida
    just looked at the site and i promise you i will place an order when i get home......nice selection and nice prices....

5. olemissmike

olemissmike Member

Jan 29, 2007
    I use them too. They seem to have some of the lowest prices compared to many of the other websites.

6. Old_Bill

Old_Bill New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Good and fast service!

7. molachi

molachi New Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.
    From the looks of things I guess I'll have to check them out..Good prices and good service..Can't ask for anything else

John

8. cybertek

cybertek New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I buy from them all the time. Fast and reasonably priced shipping.

They are GTG!

9. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    In the past I have found them great customer service and okay pricing.  Better for "specialty" ammo like DPX than they are for standard ammo 500-1000 rounds at a time.  

For larger orders of plain-jain stuff I have enjoyed buyammo.com and ammoman.com

For example right now.  My favorite FMJ for the P3AT - Federal AE 95g.  12.50-11.99/box (depending on quantity) at buyammo.com and $15.49/box at ammunitiontogo.  

-Scott