Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a local pawn shop, and they had a used, dark green sub2k, glock 17 version that they would sell me for $360 +tax. It had a short (not kel tec) picatinny rail mounted on the bottom front with a flash light connected to it. No other accessories. And strictly from a investment standpoint, since I already have 2 subs, would that be worth while to buy and hang on to for a couple months???

This is in no way a advertisement to sell anything!!!
DO NOT ASK!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Seems like a good price. The green ones are going for $400+ on gunbroker. Seems like they are a bit more rare to come by. Do you need a 3rd? Yes you do.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As it turns out, I did need a 3rd sub in the collection. Who knew?? lilysdad is wise beyond their years. It will more than likely just be a trunk gun, so to speak. It had 1 30 rd Kuhn magazine. Never heard of them. Anybody have experience with these? Keep it or pitch it??

·
Super Moderator
17,763 Posts
It had 1 30 rd Kuhn magazine. Never heard of them. Anybody have experience with these? Keep it or pitch it??
I believe that should be Khan. They are made in Korea and will work fine for the range. I just wouldn't count on it for SD use. And don't store it loaded. The springs have been known to give up if they are stored fully loaded.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts