oops

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by DontSaveHer, Dec 17, 2009.

1. DontSaveHer

DontSaveHer New Member

Apr 5, 2007
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2. DontSaveHer

DontSaveHer New Member

Apr 5, 2007
    aaa

//////////////////////////

3. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Re: P11 P40 Trigger Shoe

Sold?  With not even a post in the thread?

I'm getting a little tired of having to post quotes from the TP rules that should have been read and followed.  From the stickied thread above entitled:  http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1232205161]  Trading Post Rules - READ BEFORE VIEWING! [/url]

1.  Consolidate multiple items into one thread only.  

2.  In a given For Sale thread, the first posted, "I'll take it" (or words to that effect) has priority. This assumes that the buyer is willing to pay the asking price.  Others may post, "2nd, 3rd dibs", etc.  This establishes a pecking order should a sale fall through or there be multiple items.

3.  If you are seeking additional information, making an offer, etc, post "PM or Email sent".  However, this does not secure a place in line nor guarantee that you have bought anything.  For that, you must post, "I'll take it", in the thread.  At any time, an "I'll take it" posted in the thread trumps any non-specific post such as "PM Sent".  This keeps things open, above board and fair to all who participate.  We do not want to see people being sniped below the radar either before of after they have agreed in good faith to buy something.