Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought y'all would like to see GoldenLoki's latest candy coated creations.

Here are my twin P3AT's all dressed up in freshly cured Duracoat. The slides were done in semigloss HK Black and the grips were done Maroon - Im a Hokie, don't you know.  :cool:

Who says KT's aren't beautiful? I've got less invested in these gals than the best price I've seen locally on Little Copied Pistols. And mine are unique! Yeah, baby!

Well, here they are...

GL - High resolution images are inbound for use on your website if you wish. Beautiful work!

·
Registered
5,596 Posts
Well gosh darn it, those are two of the purdiest little guns I've seen in a long time! GL does some fine work.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
streetprowler said:
Nice! So these are your carry guns, I take it? What kind of holsters do you pack them into?
A Desantis Nemesis pocket holster is what I prefer for my P3AT's. One of these will go with me just about everywhere I go - after a short function check at the range as soon as I can get there.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You're very welcome. Sadly, though, I'm now fresh out of "ugly" guns for you to work on. :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Those are the first p3at's I have seen duracoated and they look good. I may have to look into getting this done. What colors are out there for duracoating?

·
Registered
18 Posts
CJP32 said:
[quote author=RangerNDog link=1252294339/0#10 date=1253938559]Those are the first p3at's I have seen duracoated and they look good. I may have to look into getting this done. What colors are out there for duracoating?
Quite a few, give Goldenloki a PM if you can't find the answers you need here:

http://www.goldenloki.com/gunsmith/duracoat/Duracoat.htm

CJ[/quote]

I was poking around over there last night after I saw your guns. How I missed that page, I have no clue. ::)

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
PG, I never looked at it that way ;) I'll have to keep my mouth shut for a bit.

Ranger they are not my weapons they are Checker's, I do like them however.

CJ

1 - 17 of 17 Posts