Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys we're offering a special discount for KTOG members.

Use coupon code "ktog" at checkout for 15% off.

If you still haven't heard of Old Faithful Holsters you're missing out :). We're the LEADER in quality holster kits.

Our kits are already very aggressively priced and this makes it even cheaper to get into a great holster. Ask anybody who owns one, our quality is second-to-none.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Web Site?

Do you have a web site for your Holsters?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Highly Recommend

I received the stage 1 holster kit for my PF9 yesterday. It took me about 1 ½ hours start to finish, that includes making my wooden coutout to mold the Kydex. I already had a homemade Kydex mold I made a few years ago. The tutorials on the web site are very well done. Prior to receiving my order I had a few questions and Thomas was very helpful.

I would have no problems recommending their product to anyone interested in a IWB holster.

I have not taken pictures yet but hope to this weekend and I will post them later.

Thanks Thomas and Alicia

Craig

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just put in an order for my stage 2 kit. After hearing about you guys from a few different forums Im excited to try it out.

I think Ill need to do a little bit of adjusting to the kydex shell as the PF9 it will be used with also has the belt clip attached to it. But we will see.

Thanks for the great deal!

Mike

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just put in an order for my stage 2 kit. After hearing about you guys from a few different forums Im excited to try it out.

I think Ill need to do a little bit of adjusting to the kydex shell as the PF9 it will be used with also has the belt clip attached to it. But we will see.

Thanks for the great deal!

Mike
I'd like to see how that turns out.

·
Registered
45 Posts
ordered my stage 1 holster kit on tuesday night im going with gunmetal grey on black cowhide. i applied for my ccw the same day so im wondering which will arrive first? super excited for a great deal on a well recomended holster

1 - 20 of 86 Posts