Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been offered a 45acp 4595 TS Hi-Point. the Hi-Point comes with a decent $100 scope and a $50 laser along with 150 rounds of ammo, 100 of it is ball the other 50 is SD JHP's.

My PF would go with the factory mag and 3 spares, 2 of which I bought used for $15 a piece. 1 was new at $24 I think.

I dont carry the PF9 I carry my P-11, my boy was carring the PF9 but has since warm weather started carrying Gen1 P3at.

I already have 1 of these Hi-Point 45 carbines and I love it, a blast to shoot, works perfect eats everything you put in it and a favorite of the whole family when we hit the range.

They are hard to get around here with one trickeling in here and there.

My thinking is that with my p11,G26,and P3at seeing all the holster time and the PF9 relegated to safe queen, I believe we will get more bang for the buck so to speak from the Hi-Point.

Retail value is close to the same with the Hi-Point costing about $20 more.

What do you think? a PF9 that wont get any carry time or the 45 that will get shot? and of course an excuse to get that HC pf9 when I run across it...lol

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My 4595 rocks too. I have a red dot on it and the fun factor is through the roof at the range.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sounds like you and family would get better use out of the HP carbine :) Guns like to be shot!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I traded! I have now 2 4595ts Carbines, with my boy no longer carrying the PF9 I was looking to replace it anyway. These little carbines are nice, my kids favorite gun to shoot. Make big holes too. Wife had a group of about 8 clustered together and you could almost put a fist through them (amazing what that Red-Dot sight will do.

I'll have a PF9 most likely before the week is out, I'm on the hunt with a couple days left off work. So gun shops here I come.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts