Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Here's one with some great Latino entertainers. Basically it tells of a 6ft ugly bully and a guy not so sure of fighting him. A third guy who does not fear the bully is encouraging him to fight him by any means. A knife or whatever. At least that's the way it was explained to me by a Spanish girl I dated back in the day.
El Watusi - Ray Barretto - YouTube

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
People need to watch this video. Probably the most surprising thing I have seen in years, and the best reaction video yet. The studio version would be better musically, but watching this will blow your mind. I need to delve into Redbone because this is their only hit that I remember.

Reactions: RAT76

·
Administrator
31,985 Posts
Noooo... I can`t unsee or unhear that.

·
Premium Member
2,681 Posts
If you were in the San Francisco Bay area in late 60's you tripped on these guys. IABD, like Tull, took a different route with an amped violin up front, great folky psychedelic tunes, great backing band and sexy Patti. This is as hippie as it gets, while always being a class act.
Their best known song is "White Bird" but tunes like this shouldn't be overlooked. 1970.
Thanks, IABD

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
If you were in the San Francisco Bay area in late 60's you tripped on these guys. IABD, like Tull, took a different route with an amped violin up front, great folky psychedelic tunes, great backing band and sexy Patti. This is as hippie as it gets, while always being a class act.
Their best known song is "White Bird" but tunes like this shouldn't be overlooked. 1970.
Thanks, IABD
Yes, great band. I think their best album was Marrying Maiden. No hits, just great music.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
This is a great kiwi duo. Not too obscure, but they deserve to be listened to (let's see if this self edited song gets kicked off the thread):

And my favorite:

·
Registered
8,538 Posts
Now how am I going to get rid of my robot earworm.

:LOL:

101 - 118 of 118 Posts