Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Haven't had my RDB long and really like it! I did a strip and clean and after it was assembled I found an O ring on the floor? The pic, its sitting on a Quarter. Any of you more experience guys know where it came from and will it affect the operation??

Looking through the parts list I can only find one O ring, 310, and its there? But there's no other way an O ring could appear on my kitchen floor unless it appeared from the RBD?

THX!

P

·
Premium Member
2,674 Posts
Hi. the only O- ring used on RDB is the ring around the firing pin retaining pin. It's the same as an AR extractor donut. But yours looks almost too thin and too large a diameter to be it. unless its very stretched and dried out.
See this

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi. the only O- ring used on RDB is the ring around the firing pin retaining pin.
Yep, my son had also partially stripped his RFB, but I can't find an O Ring in that build either, and he shot it afterwards. So I guess I just have a spare broken O Ring that decided to locate itself on my kitchen floor. I'll blame my Jack Russell!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yep, my son had also partially stripped his RFB, but I can't find an O Ring in that build either, and he shot it afterwards. So I guess I just have a spare broken O Ring that decided to locate itself on my kitchen floor. I'll blame my Jack Russell!
My cat would also find "spare parts" that didn't belong to my guns when I was cleaning them. It was so odd...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts