Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen,

What would be the thinnest lightest holster for a P32? I really hate bulk in my pockets, took me a while to get used to a wallet (used a money clip for the longest). Also, my pants already weigh enough with two cell phones, a knife, flashlight, wallet, change etc.

If there's one that could be carried in a pocket but also convert to IWB, it would be nice.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
22 Posts
There is always the Kel-Tec pocket clip, that is what I have on mine. There is, of course, always the debate as to whether is it smart to carry a loaded gun without a holster (even a DAO like the KT), so YMMV. It can be used IWB also, though my preference is clipped in a pocket with nothing else inside the pocket.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
You have too much in your pockets anyway, if you are considering pocket carry. You don't want anything else in that pocket.

I have pocket holsters and IWB, but none that do both. I'm sure they exist but you'd have to remove the belt clip. I also have an OWB paddle. I choose my carry mode for the outing, and it doesn't change between journeys out of the house.

The Remora is meant to be carried either way, with no belt clip (held in place by friction due to the material's surface).

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks for links dont know much on the kydex, iwb just hasnt been comfortable yet, just pocket carrying so far in a blackhawk

·
Registered
823 Posts
Sounds like the Clip that Keltec sells would be perfect for you. Just attaches to the outside of the gun and lets you slip it straight like that into your waistband.

Personally it makes me kind of uncomfortable but many here swear by it.

People like this similar thing also:

http://www.clipdraw.com/

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, I went with Remora. Carried in the pocket and put it IWB to try. Pretty comfortable and I like being able to carry either way. Didn't carry IWB for an extended period of time, but it seems like it stays in place as designed. Thanks for suggestions. I'm sure Remora will not be the last holster I'll buy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts