Nothing Fancy Holsters for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Nu_Agin_Shooter, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Like our Kel-Tecs, nothing fancy, but they get the job done!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Multiple attachment points for the belt clips allow adjustment of height and cant.  

[​IMG]

Firm firing grip on the gun is possible before the draw.

[​IMG]

AROUND THE NECK style holsters.  
    These holsters offer a very secure hold on the gun.  A positive shove is required to pop the gun in, and a confident tug is required to draw.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My introductory price is $25 shipped to your door, if you live in the contiguous 48 states. Alaska and Hawaii may be more.  

I have several ready to ship in both styles for the 3AT with or without the Crimson Trace Laser.

I can make holsters for the following:
    Pocket Guns:
    P3AT 2nd gen
    P32 1st gen
    2" S&W J Frames
    Colt Jr.
    Cobra Derringer
    NAA .22 Mag (Model # 22MS)

Payment in cash or US Postal Money Order.

ALL TRANSACTION TO BE HANDLED IN STRICT COMPLIANCE WITH KTOG RULES.

2. burley

burley Active Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    As someone who has traded with the OP several times, buy with confidence [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

NAS, they look great, I just do not like this style IWB holster, they just don't feel good on me (that's why I sold you that used K&D I picked up in here a long time back ;)) but I am looking for a OWB for either the 1st Gen P 32 or a PF 9. You start making anything like that I'm in  ;)

3. Joe- Thanks for the vote of confidence. Check your PM's.

4. RossA

RossA New Member

Are you only doing IWB? If you start doing OWB for 1911's, I'd like to see one.

5. Can you direct to me a link of an OWB style that you would prefer?

6. RossA

RossA New Member

I'll have to look around for something specific. I just prefer a simple belt slide with no retention straps or anything.

7. burley

burley Active Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    I WILL TAKE A P32 OWB ( per our PM)  :cool:
    Looking forward to trying this out, will report back on here  ;)

8. Bumpity Bip

Lots of pm inquiries- no orders except Burley.

I really thought these would go fast.

9. Bert

Bert Banned

Mar 4, 2007
    If you ever have access to a NAA Mini Revolver, .22 Mag, 1-1/8" bbl, then I would like a IWB.

Bert

10. I think I can get a hold of one Bert- I will let you know when I do.

11. Bert

Bert Banned

Mar 4, 2007

I think I can get a hold of one Bert-  I will let you know when I do.[/quote]

Good deal!

Bert

12. burley

burley Active Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    Got my package yesterday. Looks great :) ,no time to try it yet :(
    PM coming NAS

13. pennhead

pennhead New Member

Sep 12, 2009
    I wanna see! I wanna see!

14. burley

burley Active Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    Soon, doing some beta testing, will report back with pics ;)

15. NO OWB IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

I just TRIED to make my 3rd OWB and can tell you they are a PITA. They take WAY to much time for me to try and sell them for $25-$35. Lots of places on the web to get them from besides me.

GOOD NEWS- The around the neck style is doable for me at the intro price of $25. I will be posting pics this weekend for some of those.

16. rotorheadtaz

rotorheadtaz Member

Nov 4, 2009
    If you can make one for a S&W Sigma SVE40 with enough leather to keep the slide and bbl off my skin, I'll take one.
    PM sent.

17. Crazy_Horse

Crazy_Horse New Member

Apr 10, 2010
    Hey nu agin dumb question will the p3at holster work for a lcp. Also wifes a lefty do have any lefty's or does it matter.

18. I can not say for sure how well the LCP would fit, but I would guess for IWB it would be fine.  If you would like, I will be happy to let you try one with a money back guarantee.

For the around the neck style, I would not want to try it.  They only thing holding the gun in is the tight fit.*

As far as left-vs-right:  The around the neck will hang left or right, but the IWB's are specific.

If you want a holster, let me know what style and if you need left or right.

*EDIT:  I just ran into a buddy that has an LCP.  He has a clip attached to the back of the slide. I slipped it into one of the around the neck style holsters and  I am now confident that my 3AT molded holsters will work fine for an LCP. Money back guarantee if it does not fit your LCP.

19. Bert-

I finally got my .22Mag NAA. (Got a great deal on it as well!)

Your left hand IWB is sitting on my kitchen table, boxed up and ready to ship. I will hand it over to the Post Office in the AM.

Mitch