Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Im in the same boat. Mine went back to Kel tec for FTE almost every mag. They replaced the slide and did a fluff and buff. Got it back and it FTF the 2nd to last round consistently. Round goes in nose up and jams on top of chamber. Tried my cousins mag and it was much better. They then had me exchange my 2 mags and it still does the same thing. last few range sessions its gotten a little better. Went today and had 5 FTF's in 100 rounds and that was better than last time. Using American Eagle but Im going to try different brand next range session then it may go for sale. Really shouldn't be like this. Cant say its me cause I've shot 2 others with no problems. Its almost not worth sending this thing in more than once, the shipping fees will start to be more than the gun cost.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Finally some good news

Took it back to the range today with Winchester white box flat nose. On the 3rd mag i had a FTE, and then flawless after that. I then shot 6 mags of Gold dot and that was flawless. At this point I have to believe it was the American Eagle that was causing  the 2nd to last round jamming into the top of chamber problem. One day Ill try the American Eagle again, but right now I have enough confidence in it to carry it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts