Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

Not new to Kel-Tec, but new to P-3AT "UPDATE"

478 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Cremator 
#1 ·
Traded in my PF-9 on a P-3AT. I got the parkerized version this time. I paid more than I wanted to, $289 :-/, but I would have spent more in gas to drive all the way out to the place with a better price, so I think in the long run it was worth it. I have read up and done all the same as to my P-F9. Any other last hints before I hit the range?

Discussion starter · #7 ·
Re: Not new to Kel-Tec, but new to P-3AT

Finally got a chance to get out to the woods and shoot it today. I just cleaned and lubed in the recommended places with grease and oil first. Put 100 flawless rounds down range. I did everything from slow controlled shooting to just firing all 6 as fast as I could. I even tried to limp wrist it just to cause a mis hap, and nothing happened.

My only problem is that there is a slight gap between the mag and the frame. I can actually push it in enough to seat it, but there is just enough slack to leave that gap. The front of the mag has a little bit of a sharp edge to it and with that gap it was just a little annoying to my finger. I am going to try to smooth it over just enough so it won't dig into my finger anymore.

Overall I am EXTREMELY happy. ;D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.