Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to the range today and after about 50 rounds we started to have problems with the trigger pulling back but the hammer not releasing. We cycle the slide several times and it worked on and off then finally not working. Came home and cleaned it and checked the trigger pin which is in place and put it back together and still no hammer release....any suggestions??

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
It might be the disconnect, that little piece on the frame that fits into the notch in the slide when in battery.

try with the slide off, keeping thumb to keep hammer from banging the frame. If disconnect is sticking or something is wrong with the notch

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
EZMachN said:
Sounds like what happened to mine after 5 rounds through it.  I sent mine back and they fixed it.
Same here. they replaced the hammer, hammerspring, trigger bar & hammer block assy.

Send it in.

G

·
Sounds like it could be as simple the side of the grip holding the trigger bar has warped away from the bar.

Is the grip on the right side just behind the ejection port bowed out any?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.