Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if the installation instructions for the mcarbo and northwood triggers are the same. I dug up my Northwood triggers that I bought a couple of years ago and wanted to put them in my pf9’s. All I can find are broken links, etc for the Northwood instructions. Any help would be appreciated…. Thanks….

·
Premium Member
4,898 Posts
Pretty much, yeah. They're both drop-in trigger replacements, just from different vendors.

The hard part for many people is getting the old one out.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks…. I’ll just use the mcarbo video and “go for it” as soon as I get the chance. I just redid my sights by repainting the front and rear dots with “Bright Sights” it’s very bright and thick sight paint…
and I found a plastic container top that is very close to 1/8” thick,, I cut a thick shim for the rear sight,,to raise my POI and I replaced the screw with a longer one(had to file it down a wee bit so it didn’t interfere with the strike on the firing pin),, it was shooting VERY low with the original rear sight height….I’ll test it out in the next couple of days and I’ll be back to report on the trigger when I change it out…..

·
Registered
(2) P 40, (1) PF9, (1) PMR30, (1) Sub2000
1 Posts
I was just wondering if the installation instructions for the mcarbo and northwood triggers are the same. I dug up my Northwood triggers that I bought a couple of years ago and wanted to put them in my pf9’s. All I can find are broken links, etc for the Northwood instructions. Any help would be appreciated…. Thanks….
I had to do a little file work to fit the pf9 to the Northwood Trigger but it came out great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts