No longer needed...

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by painkillerAZ, Feb 17, 2010.

1. painkillerAZ

painkillerAZ New Member

Nov 23, 2009
    Not where you are
    Live in Arizona, prefer FTF however, depending on price etc. am open to shipping to my FFL (have an 03 but my Dealer FFL lapsed...)

Thanks-  ;)

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Re: Looking for a KelTec Sub 2000 G19

Just an FYI, I can't remember the last G19 subbie I saw. You may have to settle for a G17 and cut down the grip if it needs to accept G19 mags. I think that's all KT does anyway. Info on that procedure can be found in the subbie forum. Good luck!

3. painkillerAZ

painkillerAZ New Member

Nov 23, 2009
    Not where you are

Was wondering hard to find thanks for the update = I will have my local dealer order a g17 one...

4. billvinett

billvinett New Member

Oct 4, 2009

I've got one (G19 mag s2K) I'll sell you. Only about 450 rounds through it. Got the Tacticool tube cover, the new style bolt handle (with a Tacticool knob cover), Kel-Tec sling and butt extension, with both the original and hard foam bolt tube plug thingy (the actual term escapes me right now). Comes with the one 10 rd G19 mag, manual, lock key. 365.00 plus whatever the actual shipping is to your FTL from Tennessee. If you reload, I'll toss in around 280-290 Precision 115 gr. moly coated black bullets and a recipe using Bullseye for a nice, accurate load. I've got one 33 rd G18 mag for 27.00, if you'd like that, too.

Gun's really nice, but I should have factored in that my right contact is set for close and my left for far... means I can see the front sight and what I'm shooting at with a pistol just fine. But at the longer distances of this carbine, I got a great sight picture on a really fuzzy far target. It's my eyes, not the gun. Really accurate in another shooter's hands. And I don't want to give up the pistol quickness and accuracy, so I'll keep my contacts and lose the rifle.

Let me know.