No longer here...thanks for looking!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by treehuggermugger, Mar 18, 2009.

1. treehuggermugger

treehuggermugger New Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Ok here's the deal.  I've got a pristine, chrome barreled SU-16CE ("E" being the pistol grip addition) with about 300 rounds through it.  This is a liberal estimate.  I can't be certain so I rounded up.  

It includes:
    -two take down pins with rings (http://www.takedownpins.com/)
    -the pistol grip with 6 position AR stock (AR Stoner brand stock and buffer tube)
    -the KT sling adapter and sling
    -a Hogue Handall on the grip
    -all original and some extra parts (such as the high-mounts for the stock addition)
    -the original KT 10-round magazine (unused)
    -100 rounds of .223 Rem ammo

It DOES NOT include:
    -the YHM flash hider
    -the original "Charlie" stock
    -any other magazines than the Kel-Tec 10 rounder included above

I'm only selling this rifle to fund an AR build and would like to keep the flash hider for that.

I'm going to put up my perfect-world price of $800 $650 shipped to your FFL.  If I don't get any serious offers, the price will go down.  Please understand I love this rifle and want it to go to a KTOGer, otherwise it would be on gunbroker.

Please feel free to PM with questions, but email is best at taddickengj@gmail.com.  In this forum if you reply, please be sure to put "PM Sent" or "Email sent."  

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Shanghai_Dan

Shanghai_Dan New Member

Dec 6, 2008

3. manonfire1007

manonfire1007 New Member

Mar 25, 2005
    Re: WTS: SU-16CE

If you'd care to sell just the C stock to a fellow Idahoan, I'll go 100$. I bought the su-22 and woul like to make it a su-22C. I'm in IF.

4. treehuggermugger

Mar 5, 2008

PM Sent to aaroncstevens.

Also, shanghai, like I said, I'd like KTOGers to have first dibs, so if you know anyone really interested, let 'em know!  Thanks.

5. treehuggermugger

Mar 5, 2008

aaroncstevens, what about a straight swap, my folder for your non-folder?

6. Hammerhead6814

Hammerhead6814 New Member

Dec 23, 2008

I'd make an offer but all I'm looking for is the standard SU-16c, and I can't spend over $550. Hence why after all the interest earlier, I haven't jumped.

7. treehuggermugger

Mar 5, 2008

Ok, no longer SPF, the sale fell through. This rifle is back up for sale. Please PM if interested.

8. fnsmoak

fnsmoak New Member Supporter

Dec 13, 2008
    Charleston, SC

PM Sent

9. treehuggermugger

Mar 5, 2008

Updated to reduce price.  $750

10. treehuggermugger

Mar 5, 2008
    Re: WTS: SU-16CE *UPDATED PRICE*

Dropped again, $700.

11. Flix

Flix New Member

Apr 27, 2008

Edited. Sorry about that, guys. :-[

-- Flix

12. Bam_Bam

Bam_Bam New Member Supporter

Aug 29, 2005

flix,

Per Trading Post rules:

6.  No disparaging remarks are allowed in a TP thread.  If you think someone's goods are junk, priced to high, etc, keep it to yourself.  No one is forcing you to buy anything and the market will take care of itself.  Neither is a TP thread normally a good place to carry on an extended discussion.  It is not a typical thread but is someones advertisement, and you should be extra-respectful of a TP thread.  It is OK, in moderation, to post a positive comment in a TP ad regarding the seller or the merchandise.

I understand you may think that this price is too high, but if you have an issue with that or wish to deal with treehuggermugger, please do so by PM or e-mail. I will remove this thread later once I'm sure you have seen this. Please be courteous to the seller, there is no need to haggle about price on the open forum especially if you are not wanting to buy it!

FWIW, this is a very fair price in todays market. The "E" stock adds alot to the SU series (price wise and value) IMHO. I wish I had the money, everyone needs a spare SU-16! ;D

BamX2

13. treehuggermugger

Mar 5, 2008

Thanks Bam.

Not sure you could put this package together for $700 out the door new, so I think it is fair. I in fact received offers at my $800 price that fell through due to other circumstances...

But Flix, since you twisted my arm and I'm such a nice guy, I've changed the package to include 100 of what I've found to the most accurate reloads out of this SU....just to round off the edges...

14. treehuggermugger

Mar 5, 2008
    Re: WTS: SU-16CE ** $650 Shipped **

Last price reduction! $650

Nevermind...no longer available...