No free time....

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by yzguy, Sep 11, 2004.

1. yzguy

yzguy New Member

Sep 9, 2004
    As many have no doubt noticed I have not been around in more than a week... well I had a planned vacation out of state that got involuntarily extended due to hurricane Frances (my flight back to FL was canceled). Then when I returned I had (and still do) a lot to catch up on at work and home (also buying a house and now fixing up things at both houses) so I have not had time to check the boards at either place...

And now with another hurricane on its way I'm not sure when everything will settle back down...

Just letting everyone know what happened (if anyone was wondering.... :) )

2. CA-guy

CA-guy New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    yzguy,

This board is really "free time" in that you spend a lot of time for free. Personally, I think it's great you donate so much to us even in "normal" times. A hurricane, a new house and stuck out of town wondering if you have a house to come back to is a pretty good excuse in my book. Take all the time you need, even if it takes until tomorrow.

Thanks for all the help.

CA

3. 32auto

32auto New Member

Sep 11, 2004
  4. yzguy

yzguy New Member

Sep 9, 2004
    yeah, starting to look better for us now, well at least only back to the normal stuff taking up all my free time (girl friend, pets, hobbies, guns, boards, houses... :) )