Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a variety of things that I need to move out! Nothing for sale to CA - sorry. I accept money orders, cashiers checks, and PayPal (for mags only).

Two NIB Beretta 96 two-tone, Vertec slides, with night sights dated '04 (still bright though).40 S&W of course, with two 12 round mags Very Nice!  $450.00 each delivered to your FFL dealer Both Sold Pending Funds

NIB Taurus 24/7 Compact, 2 mags (11 round, and 15 round with extension), stainless slide, .40 S&W  $359.00 delivered to your FFL dealer

NIB Kel-Tec Sub 2000 in .40 S&W - accepts Glock mags- includes one 10 round mag $349.00 delivered to your FFL dealer - Sold Pending Funds

Two brand new HK45 10 round mags -  $35.00 each delivered - SOLD PENDING FUNDS

One brand new in wrapper Ruger LCP mag -  $23.00 delivered

One nearly new Ruger LCP mag (looks to never have been inserted in pistol) -  $20.00 delivered Sold

Four new in wrapper Kel-Tec P3AT mags -  $20.00 delivered each - All Sold

·
Registered
245 Posts
you sir, place vary good prices on your guns.if i had the cash on would own a few of them

·
Registered
175 Posts
Funds sent at 1:38pm eastern.  "Outdoorsman magazine by Tech & Kell publishers!"   ;)

Thanks

·
Registered
175 Posts
FYI,

I sent the funds via paypal, but it didn't include my shipping address for some reason.  I just sent you an email with my shipping details for the P3AT mag.

Thanks   :cool:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All the P3AT mags are now sold. The Ruger LCP mag in the wrapper is still available - the one without a wrapper is sold. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Bubbaman, did the transaction go through on the 96s, cfr over on the Sub forum was showing some interest in Berettas.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts