NIB P3AT - Darn Cheap

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by TxCajun, Mar 1, 2011.

1. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    The CDNN Sports email special for 3/1/11 lists a Billfold Brown, Blued Kel-tec P3AT for $194.99 Offer expires 1/4/11.

Shipping isn't that much and even paying FFL fee on your end, you could come out pretty well.

You won't find this on their CDNN Website, but you can sign up for their emails.

To inquire or buy, call them at 800-588-9500. I have done business with them before and they seem to be good folks to deal with.

2. hondakilla98

hondakilla98 New Member

Mar 1, 2011
    That's a good price. I paid $200 for my used gun. but it came with a box of ammo, and two cheap holsters.

3. dixieplinker

dixieplinker New Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Just called and ordered the brown p3at. Price was given as 199.99 which is still a fantastic deal. I added the belt clip for 12.99 and the grand total with shipping came to $230.96. My FFL does $12.00 transfers so I'll come in at $242.96 total.

I had really planned to get a P32 first but I couldn't pass up this deal.

BTW, I forgot to ask and I'm not in a position to buy right now but if anyone calls, please ask about the price on the brown PF9 (just for curiosity).

Thanks so much for the tip.

4. Ka6otm

Ka6otm New Member

Sep 12, 2007
    Not bad at all. I bought mine for $245.00 new with nothing else like a belt clip and that was 4 years ago or so.

5. OnTop

OnTop New Member

Feb 26, 2011
    CDNN always has excellent deals. I bought a few guns and accessories from them before.

That's a great deal on a P3AT. If I haven't bought a used one locally, I would have jump on the deal already (don't tell me to get a second one here). I just bought a very lightly used (less than 150rds fired) 2nd generation P3AT with two magazines and all original accessories for $150.

OT

6. vvldb14

vvldb14 New Member

Feb 17, 2011
    I agree that CDNN always has great prices. Been doing business with them for 3 years now without any problems!

7. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Wow, $12.00 for an FFL transfer, thats a great deal. Cheapest around me is $25.00 and the closest to me actually charging $40.00. Oh, also a very good price on the P3AT itself.

Bill K.

8. dixieplinker

dixieplinker New Member

Feb 10, 2011
    He's the only one around that is less than $20 but most are in the $25 range.

9. Thx-1138

Thx-1138 New Member

Mar 9, 2011
    That price is tempting.

I'll have to call around and see if any of the LGS can do something comparable (after including shipping + FFL for CDDN and sales tax for LGS). I'm old-fashioned, and prefer dealing with local shops, even if I pay 10% more.

10. tomdickandharry

tomdickandharry Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Orlando Fl
    I ordered this. Currently waiting to be picked up, but probably won't be able to get there till saturday. I'm wondering how the brown will look, it might get a titanium or another light color duracoat if its not pretty.

11. dixieplinker

dixieplinker New Member

Feb 10, 2011
    I was willing to pay more to get it local but not $80 more. BTW, it seems that when I used to buy local I did so to keep the money in the community and MAINLY due to the customer service. However, customer service is non-existent in many local brick and mortar stores. So if they want me to pay a premium, they darn well better at least be polite and professional. We don't have any dedicated LGS around me but rather have pawn shops. Not all, but most pawn shops are sorely lacking in any semblance of customer service. I don't know if they are used to dealing with the meth-head thief down the street or they just don't give a rip but they hardly ever impress me with any form of normal human communication.

I don't need to be pampered or anything but a "hi, how are you doin' today" from me should warrant more than a stare and a grumble like I'm bothering them. Prices at all but one were out of line also. The one I considered buying from was $279 +tax for a P3AT and he wouldn't negotiate at all. However, he had a clean store and was nice. I'll definitely shop with him in the future. The rest of the pawn shops around here are off my list. They wanted >MSRP for a used gun. No thanks, that doesn't even leave wiggle room.

12. Thx-1138

Thx-1138 New Member

Mar 9, 2011
    I totally understand. Most of the pawn shops in my area offer used handguns at about 10% below MSRP for a new one. Um... no thanks, I'll just get new for less.

But I still check them out every once in a while. It's theoretically possible that one of them will have something I want; in particular, shotguns seem to be a good deal there, although I don't really need a shotgun.

13. c13urge

c13urge New Member

Mar 18, 2011
    Wow, $12.00 for an FFL transfer, thats a great deal. Cheapest around me is $25.00 and the closest to me actually charging $40.00. Oh, also a very good price on the P3AT itself.

Bill K.
    [/quote]

Wish we had $12 transfers where I am at. Last one I had was $35...

14. Holiday009

Holiday009 Guest

The brown is the same model i have, purchased last month from cdnn for 199, the pf-9 was the same price, not sure about now though.

15. mike_kitterman

mike_kitterman Active Member

May 7, 2010
    Here where I live there is a pawn shop that does $20 transfers, I have been thinking about getting a brown P3AT to go with my brown PF-9.

16. Karle

Karle New Member

Jan 1, 2011
    I just called because i was curious as well......they said they are OUT of the PF9 currently but normal price on them is $229 which is a great price....

17. dixieplinker

dixieplinker New Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Thanks for the update. I agree, $229 for a PF9 is still a great price.

18. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Again, but it expires Monday 4/11/11 - should have posted it sooner as it started last week.

Kel-Tec P3AT .380 Sub-Compact DAO 2.7" Barrel Grey 1-6rd Mag New
    #KELP3ATGY $199.99

CDNN Sports - CALL 800-588-9500 TO ORDER

19. eccoboot

eccoboot New Member

Nov 2, 2004
    CDNN has Kel Tec P3at cheap

I just got an email, from CDNN, they have p3ats for sale for $199.00, this is the wallet brown color, and a very good price....hope i posted in the right place...

20. CJP32

CJP32 Active Member

Jul 24, 2008
    I just got an e-mail, they have the brown P3at's for $199 again. Great price if your in the market.

CJ