NFA Registered Uzi Vector Arms w/ lots of extras!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by judcargile, May 3, 2009.

1. judcargile

judcargile New Member

Dec 19, 2008
    I have a registered Vector Arms Uzi and JSS suppressor. Over 20 magazines mostly 25rnd cap. Trijicon ReflexII, B-square mount, pelican case. Green IMI furniture  wear is limited to finish only, all metal is excellent condition, shorter spare barrel included! Just got an RFB and do not have a role for this weapon. Willing to sell a little below market.....oooooh $7500 seems fair to me. When I get verified funds, I will mail the package complete or as wished by buyer. Buyer is responsible for any insurance or extraordinary charges above purchase price. Once payment is satisfied and FFL and or NFA dealer has delivered a copy of their license to me, I will procede to ship the package to the license holder's address. I am open to anything honest and fair!

[​IMG]

2. kiss_holsters

kiss_holsters New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Re: NFA Registered Uzi Vector Arms w/ lots of extr

is that a 2 stamp set up?

3. judcargile

judcargile New Member

Dec 19, 2008

yes two stamps....one time payment as long as you own.

4. kiss_holsters

kiss_holsters New Member

Mar 9, 2009

i have a few nfa toys.but nothing that cool

5. judcargile

judcargile New Member

Dec 19, 2008

Cool? Too bad that I am not a collector. That RFB replaces not only the inclose function of the Uzi, exceeds it actualy. I have previously sold the Uzi's team mate, an H-S Tac Take Down....I am not expecting 1/2 MOA from the RFB but, it is MOA or better looking @ 50 yrd groups. I have ArmaliteSASS and a M82A1CQ to reach REALLY far!

6. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX

i gots way too many nfa toys. someone here has pics...... :-X