Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by centnole, Apr 22, 2008.

1. centnole

centnole New Member

Apr 22, 2008
    Good afternoon, purchased a P-3AT last week, found myself at the range a day later, and had an oppurtunity to get 50 thru with one FTE (my fault). Cleaned her up, ready to go again. Many thanks for all the pertinent and useful information on the 380, reading this board has helped me get thru the learning curve.

Thanks

2. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    welcome to KTOG

3. Chuck-Baby

Chuck-Baby New Member

Jan 28, 2008
    Welcome and congrats on getting a good little gun. Keep us informed on your buddy's performance. There are plenty of problems posted, and we know this is the place to post them, but it is good to hear positive posts about the little fellows too.

Enjoy shooting,

CB

4. centnole

centnole New Member

Apr 22, 2008
    Thanks for the warm welcome, it took me longer to learn how to register to KTOG than it did to clean and lube.

5. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Welcome to KTOG!

So what finish and grip color did you get? I've got two - Blued/Black and HC/Gray. Best looking in my opinion and that I've seen up close would be a Blued/OD Green P3AT.

take care...

6. centnole

centnole New Member

Apr 22, 2008
    Thanks. got the HC/Black. Only Two at the Dealer here in Town. Carry it in a DeSantis Nemesis. Getting used to that. Plan to purchase the "clip" for Florida Summer Wear, not sure right or left at this point. Will look for directions on the install.