the iron sights are ....Meeehhh OK

I'm looking for some suggestions for a red dot optic
my POU is as follows
-truck Gun
-Plinker
-Forest gun
-not planning on hunting anything with it
-fun gun
-inside of 100 yards (maybe well inside of 100)
-beater gun
-not an AR lol
-10 round
-light weight - most important
-budget gun

pics would also be helpful if possible

·
Registered
303 Posts
Mr mtn_chef makes a good recommendation with the TRS25. It's my favorite in its price range. I have half a dozen or so of the Bushnells from 22 up to 12 gauge and they've been great.

Another option, depending on what you consider to be budget, would be a Primary Arms advanced micro dot or one of the Holosun dot. They can be had for about $150 and they're small, like the TRS25, but they have an insane battery life, 30-50,000 hours.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mr mtn_chef makes a good recommendation with the TRS25. It's my favorite in its price range. I have half a dozen or so of the Bushnells from 22 up to 12 gauge and they've been great.

Another option, depending on what you consider to be budget, would be a Primary Arms advanced micro dot or one of the Holosun dot. They can be had for about $150 and they're small, like the TRS25, but they have an insane battery life, 30-50,000 hours.

Thank you !!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Depending on the application, a See-All could be an option. If you do not need to shoot a night (e.g. not a homestead defense weapon), then you can get a cheaper version without tritium. The advantage is, it's rather low, and so it permits a cheek weld.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts