Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd drop a note and say hi. Been lurking a while and bought myself a HC P3-AT a couple months ago after pouring over the posts here. Wanted a nice small CCW to upgrade from the Phoenix HP22 I've be carrying. I think I made a good choice!

I did the requisite scuff and buff on the gun before I shot it (although it looked pretty good to begin with) and have put a box of cheapie Wally-World hard balls though it with out a FTF or a FTE

I've got a 2-in-1 on order from K&D so I hope to see that before too long.

Anyway, it's never far away and I'm very please with the choice. A great little gun for the money.

Thanks for all of your help and I look forward to being part of the discussions.

Jim

·
Registered
375 Posts
I carry mine all of the time now. Feel very comfortable with it. Just bought a PF-9 and will carry it also however something tells me that I will have the P3AT more often on me.

Break it in and you will loosen it up a little. Be sure you only keep good quality ammo in it when you carry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.