Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello from Corpus Christi,TX just got a P3-AT yesterday at a Gun SHow, and stopped on the way home to shoot it at the range. It worked well, and shot good groups for me. I already owned a Bersa T380 but this one will drop into a pocket much easier. I also picked up a galco pocket holster, not sure I like it cause it's thick around the top. May go to a clip like I have on my Bersa.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the purchase! They are addicting little guns, so watch out. They are also very reliable despite what some people think. Pics? Range report?

·
Registered
559 Posts
Welcome Seabear. You have found a good bunch of folks here that will help you any time you need it. Learn from them, and we'll learn from you. I am puting some slick inexpensive pocket holsters up in the trading post. When you get your 25 posts, check em out. Again, welcome to KTOG. Enjoy your new little friend.

tr

G

·
Welcome to KTOG bear.

Proceed with caution on using just the clip on the 3AT.

IMHO- Exposed trigger invites negligent discharge.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
tommyray said:
Welcome Seabear. You have found a good bunch of folks here that will help you any time you need it. Learn from them, and we'll learn from you. I am puting some slick inexpensive pocket holsters up in the trading post. When you get your 25 posts, check em out. Again, welcome to KTOG. Enjoy your new little friend.

tr
I will , thanks

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
tommyray said:

tr
Thnaks tommy, I'm happy so far. Might need to smooth some things up but overall I'm impressed.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nu_Agin_Shooter said:
Welcome to KTOG bear.

Proceed with caution on using just the clip on the 3AT.

IMHO-   Exposed trigger invites negligent discharge.
I have used the clip alone on my Bersa and liked it. What is your concern? That I shoot myself in the butt? ( I like it cliped in the small of my back) Left side clip right hand retrieve,but I think this will be a pocket gun.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.