New with a question

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by baroth1, Jan 29, 2011.

1. baroth1

baroth1 New Member

Jan 29, 2011
    Just picked up a P-3AT and fired a few clips of fmj & hp through it with no malfunctions of any kind. I am impressed. I also like the information I'm seeing here!

Why do I get a message telling me that I am not allowed to access the Trading Post?

2. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Welcome to KTOG!

Continued good luck with your P3AT. Consider saving that JHP stuff until you've run several boxes (100-200 rounds) of ball ammunition through your gun.

I believe you need 25 posts before getting access to the Trading Post.

Bill K.

3. baroth1

baroth1 New Member

Jan 29, 2011
    Thanks. So I suppose this counts as post 2.

4. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    check your messages.  You should have recieved an greeting message with the rules

the trading post is limited to established KTOG members.

5. baroth1

baroth1 New Member

Jan 29, 2011
    Just saw the message. Thanks for the quick reply.
    I don't post a whole a lot, and really doubt that being a new owner will position me to make "meaningful posts" so I'll just enjoy what I can for now.

6. torrent

torrent New Member

Dec 18, 2006
    KTOGers are a family and if you stick around you'll see that we talk about much more than guns here.

7. baroth1

baroth1 New Member

Jan 29, 2011
    I'm sure I'll stick around. The knowledge base here seems to be extensive. I can talk about motorcycles and many other things, but I don't understand women...

8. Fat_Rat

Fat_Rat New Member

Dec 3, 2010
    [quote author=baroth1 lin :- :-??k=1296332617/0#6 date=1296439459]I'm sure I'll stick around.  The knowledge base here seems to be extensive.  I can talk about motorcycles and many other things, but I don't understand women...[/quote]
    You may want to keep it that way.  If you begin to understand them then you are probably in trouble!