Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,873 Posts
Neat idea, but I'd have to actually get my hands on something with that setup (or make my own with some nail polish) and see how well they actually work in practice. As it sits right now, I'm transitioning most of my handguns away from the usual 3-dot sights that I preferred for so long and more towards a front-sight-only kind of setup (blacked-out rear, or factory Glock U-shaped notch, with a regular or large front dot sight, preferably tritium). This forces me to focus upon the front sight and I'm not so prone to getting the rear and front dots mixed up - even with different-colored dots, it can be an issue for me sometimes. (Guess the Air Force wasn't wrong when they told me I was a little color blind when I went through MEPS back in like '96 ... shortly before they rejected me from serving because of my scoliosis. :( )

I might get crazy with the nail polish and try it out on one of my airguns or something, though. The two-dot/four-half-dots idea seems sound, at least in theory...

·
Registered
289 Posts
Wow ! I would like to learn more:confused: on these. It looks like it could be a great help. I am always looking for assistance in better target acquisition:rolleyes::pewpew:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts