New... Tractiongrips© grips for Kel-Tec PF-9

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Tractiongrips, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    Hello Everybody!  You're seeing them here first!  Thay aren't even on my web site yet.  I've got the textured rubber grips for the PF-9 pistols, available in black or gray.  The intro price is $5 per set (cash or postal money order; Paypal add 50 cents) and they are only available here for now.  Special "THANKS" to River_Rat for selling me the grip so I could take the time to ge the grip set to where I feel that it's the best product I've developed.  The set includes two side panels that wrap around the front and back to meet each other for 360 degree grip!  It also comes with a small piece that fits underneath the trigger guard.  River_Rat is getting the first set of each color for his kindness, but ya'll can be the first bunch to sport the new grips!  Contact me by PM or by email at tractiongrips@comcast.net
    Thanks!
    [​IMG]

2. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    $5 with free shipping!  Black or Gray available.  I just showed the gray in the picture because it stands out better for pictures. The price is good through August 31st, then they will go back to the normal web site price.

3. norfdet

norfdet New Member

May 27, 2005
    I just bought mine for my P3AT and they are awesome! communication with this company is great and the product is shipped quickly and easily applied. I can't recommend them enough.

4. PaiN

PaiN New Member

Sep 15, 2008
    Nice, I'm interested since I cut up my Hogue Jr. for use with the CT laser. But I have a few questions: Can these be "trimmed" to go around the CT laser's switch
    [​IMG]  

If they can, any chance of the grip pealing up from the trim?

thanks

5. Sangueffusor

Sangueffusor New Member

May 13, 2007
    Indiana
    You can probably get away with taking the laser off and then putting it back on right over the grips.

6. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    The material is only around 1/64" thick, so it probably wouldn't be an issue, but if you needed to trim them, you should be able to lay the grips down on a table and butt them together at the front, then trace the back of the laser unit onto the back of the grips and trim them so that portion would be gone when you stick them on. It wouldn't effect the grips sticking. The sets comes with three pieces, one piece for under the trigger, which would be disregarded, and two halves to fit the grip. I hope this helps.

7. PaiN

PaiN New Member

Sep 15, 2008
    thank you, I'm sold

8. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    I just added the PF-9 grips to the Tractiongrips.com web site and they are now on sale for $6 through the web site.  They are available in black or gray textured rubber.  I wasn't happy with the grit type material with this model because it puckers too much and was prone to snagging and causing the grips to peel off eventually.  The rubber material feels awesome on the PF-9 grip!  The $5 offer to group members is still good through the end of August, just send me an email (tractiongrips@comcast.net) or pm to arrange the discounted price sale.