New to the Fire

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by billfromtx, Sep 11, 2009.

1. billfromtx

billfromtx New Member

Sep 11, 2009
    sneaking around here for a month or so, since I got my P3AT...Figgered I'd better join and participate. Great forum, for a great gun...I love my li'l 380. Rides in my front pocket everyday!

2. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    Welcome to KTOG

3. streetprowler

streetprowler New Member

Nov 29, 2004
    Welcome, Bill! Love my P3 as well. Here she is in all her glory, my daily carry:

[​IMG]

4. pedro

pedro New Member

May 28, 2008
    Welcome to KTOG. Lots of good information on here. Plenty of good folks too. :)

5. Phokis

Phokis New Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Welcome Bill, I am new here as well.

6. VectorFL

VectorFL New Member

Aug 15, 2009
    Welcome billfromtx and Phokis, lots of good info here. My P3AT is my daily carry in my front pocket. And, I love shooting it on the range. I love this little gun.

7. raymac1215

raymac1215 New Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Welcome !! This site convinced me that the P3AT was the firearm to buy. I am amazed everytime I fire it !! Great little gun for the front pocket. Sometimes I even forget it's there. Good luck with yours. A lot of good folks on this site just waiting to help you. Have fun!

8. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Welcome aboard billfromtx and Phokis! Best of luck with your new P3AT.

Even when I'm carrying my Glock my P3AT (I've got 2) is in my right front pocket. Most of the time, due to the need for really deep concealment, the P3AT is all I'm carrying.

Take care...

9. mrcorvetteman

mrcorvetteman New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    hey bill. what part of tx are you from. i'm in corpus. this is a great site. i own a pf9 and there is tons of usefull info on this site. take it ALL with a grain of salt and make your own conclusions/decisions. welcome.

10. Bo_Bryant

Bo_Bryant New Member

Jun 7, 2008
    Guys you will love this place. I hope you have more time to spend here than I do. I enjoy what time I have. It's a great place to learn. My P3AT is my daily carry. Once in a while I will carry my P11. Both are great guns for carry and protection.

Enjoy yourselves.

Bo Bryant

11. gordon11

gordon11 Active Member

Dec 30, 2007
    Welcome aboard Bill!  You'll love it here - lots of helpful folks.  I'm a new P3AT owner myself.  The p3at was actually the first Kel-tec I had an eye for but ended up buying the P-11 first.  Now that I've got the P3AT it's even better than I thought.  I can't wait to hear a range report. :cool:

12. vn6869

vn6869 New Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Welcome aboard the board. . . :)
    This is a good site loaded with info.
    Enjoy. :cool:

13. billfromtx

billfromtx New Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Good advice thanks...I live in Bishop!

I sent you a PM

14. WesKCMO

WesKCMO New Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Welcome. You will love the gun(s). Sometimes they might take some fine tuning, but when it's all said and done... your KT will be in your pocket.

15. lop

lop Active Member

May 20, 2008
    hi guys, welcome. Many of you said you carry in the front pocket. Have you tried the back pocket? I find it easier to keep pens, knives, keys and such in the front right and my little kt in the back right. For one thing, with just a little shifting, I can get to it while sitting (driving). It prints like a wallet. What works for you, there is no right and wrong on this score, just sompfin to try differently. On of our members, I forget who, fell on the ice with his p3 in his back pocket. Landed right on it. No harm to the gun, but he had a "bruise by KelTek" on his butt for a while. (so he claimed, thankfully, no photo evidence.) Again, welcome, post pics, join the fun.
    Lop