Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently purchased a Gen2 P3AT .380ACP on-line for the amazing low price of, ta-dah: $175!
This offer included a nice Uncle Mike's size 2 pocked holster.  :)

But, that's not all! I picked-up the item up at the seller's address, and avoided the usual shipping expense of $20-$25.  :D

AND, paid the FFL expense of $8.00!  ;D

That's a P3AT, holster, shipping, and FFL for: $183.00!!!  :eek:

The gat is in excellent condition and appears to have been fired little and carried less.

I added a shoe and it feels nice in my hand.

Picked-up some Winchester USA Centerfire Pistol Ammunition USA380VP, 380 ACP, Full Metal Jacket, 95 GR, 955 fps, 100 Rd/bx at Walmart for $31.97+tax and look forward to a trip to the range.   Would like to use for SD.  Thoughts?

Included a photo of my latest. I also included photos of my other two KelTecs: a P32 w/ArmaLaser that the P3AT replaced; and my first P32. Hmmm, seems like one or two of the little guys gotta go.

·
Registered
115 Posts
If those were mine and one had to "go" it would not be the P3AT.
I had a 32, but not for long once I got a 380.
Kel-Tec 32 with Winchester 60 gr. Silvertip 839 fps / 94# KE
Kel-Tec 32 with 65 gr. Federal Hydra Shok 804 fps / 93# KE
P3AT with 90 gr. Gold Dot 841 fps / 141# KE
P3AT with 90 gr. Hydra Shok 845 fps / 143# KE
The 380 is about 50% more powerful, based on KE determined by chrono results (average for 5 shots)

·
Registered
898 Posts
:) You wern't really trying to make friends here with a post like yours were you?  :)... Nice coup!

Bill K.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RPM_64 said:
Nice deal you got there.  :cool:

BTW what holster is the bottom picture?
The holster at the bottom is a KNJ Pocket Holster PH02, from Bee-Barb Outfitters.  A couple of "rubber" strips around the center help to keep the holster in the pocket when drawing either a P-32 or P3AT.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice little pocket rocket, congrat's and kudo's on the buy.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Your name suggests you are here in Pittsburgh (PGH), me too, curious what shop you had it shipped to as I have never done an online purchase but am looking to do so.

·
Registered
5,606 Posts
Congrats on finding the good deal! For SD? Sure, I carry mine and never feel undergunned.

·
Registered
82 Posts
bryank said:
Your name suggests you are here in Pittsburgh (PGH), me too, curious what shop you had it shipped to as I have never done an online purchase but am looking to do so.
I believe he said he picked it up from the sellers house in his origional post.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts