New to me P3at

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by enigma4you, Aug 10, 2008.

1. enigma4you

enigma4you New Member

I have ended up with a P3AT, It was an unplanned gain. Its kinda like when a dog has puppies unexpected (Yes all my Dogs are fixed) its real cute and fun to play with but the last thing I needed was another gun. I tried to sell it to a forum member that has been looking for a P3AT but alas he had already ordered. now my wife has fallen in love with it. Up to this point any gun I have she has looked at and said thats nice and that was that. I could have parked a 105 in the drive way and she would have been ok with that.

Now she loves this little gun, and is looking to see if veara bradley makes holsters..

Really its a 1st gen with about 18 rounds thru it. I know the 1st owner and got it at a good price. any thing I need to look out for wit hthe 1st gen? I know they had some issues

2. torrent

torrent New Member

Dec 18, 2006
    Well... My buddy's wife hates his XD .40 but loves my little 3at. It is very concealable I'll give it that.

3. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    I'd put 100+ rounds of FMJ through it, followed by some carry ammo, assuming it is different. Then you'll know what, if anything, it needs.