New to me P3AT.  My second one.  

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by bjustice, Mar 25, 2010.

1. bjustice

bjustice New Member

Mar 25, 2010
    Hello all. I just added a P3AT. The serial number starts with K. It is second generation. I also have a PF-9. I traded this for a first generation streamlight TLR-1 weapon light and $100. Plus, I received 100 rounds of ammo and the seller paid the shipping on everthing. I had a BNIB P3AT with hard chrome slide but traded in after I put approx. 300 rounds through it for a brand new PF-9.

Only thing about this weapon is that the previous owner "polished" the slide to make it shiny. It was black before. I guess that it will be okay. I can always have it refinished I guess. Any suggestions on where to send for refinishing?

Thank you in advance.

Ben

2. acmarauder

acmarauder New Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Re: New to me P3AT.  My second one.  

Glad you were able to pick up another P3AT for what seems like a good deal considering the ammo.

There is a gentleman on this forum who would be more than happy to fix that slide for you. (GoldenLoki) :cool:

3. carmike442

carmike442 New Member

Sep 14, 2004
  4. bjustice

bjustice New Member

Mar 25, 2010
    Re: New to me P3AT.  My second one.  

Thank you! I took it out to our range today and fired approx. 60 various rounds through it. Most of the rounds were very old. Some were round nose, some hollow point, and wadcutters. It ate everything I fed it without a hitch! It is a great little shooter!