Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got my spankin new 9mm, od green,glock variant. Sub2K home! I have not had the chance to shoot it but I am already in love. I just need to find some mags locally and a good laptop or messenger bag and I will be ready to rock! Also a glock would be handy for interchangabilityness ;s)

·
Registered
9 Posts
a good laptop or messenger bag and I will be ready to rock! Also a glock would be handy for interchangabilityness ;s)
I currently have mine stuffed into a 17" laptop bag, just fits.

Sitting there while I wait to decide if I return it or sell it.
The dealer ordered the correct rifle and I didn't realize it was a Glock 17 instead of a Glock 19 model until I got home and tried a 19 mag.

And it came in with the silver stock/barrel instead of all black
Kel Tec said I could return it to the factory at my expense to make it right.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put mine in a hydration pack with extra storage room and it seems aweaome but im still wanting a good messenger bag, also I am in the market for some mags....my area gun shops dont have the greatest selection of extra mags...

·
Super Moderator
17,764 Posts
And it came in with the silver stock/barrel instead of all black Kel Tec said I could return it to the factory at my expense to make it right.
That would be the Hard Chrome version. Very coveted, and fairly rare. Better corrosion resistance too. Kel-tec can cut the grip down to Glock 19 length for you. That's how they actually make the G19 version anyway. They just cut down a G17 grip. Or you could go to the FAQ and read up on the section titled G19 vs G17, and see if it is a project you want to tackle yourself. But f you decide to, make sure and call Kel-tec to confirm it will not void the warranty.

And since from Huckleberry's post on down there is nothing said about the quad rail, I'm moving this to it's own thread. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts